If you need help with more than one area, or space completely redesigned, then an Interior Design Package will suit.
Once again we begin with an initial consultation, and from there I prepare a design brief and fee proposal. You can have just the design concept or all packages together.
1. Design Concept: Developing a fully bespoke design strategy which will define the overall look and feel of the space and make sure that the layout works for your lifestyle and maximises the functionality of the space. This phase consists of:
Full survey-if required
Reviewing and improving layouts
Selecting conceptual images to show design intent (mood boards)
Selecting appropriate samples (SampleBoards)
Reviewing and drawing up furniture layouts
Developing sketches-if required
2. Drawing Package: Developing the Concept Design and producing a package of drawings and specifications to show design intent. This package comprises of:
- Floor plans & relevant elevations
- 3D drawings if required
- Coordinating drawings for lighting & electrical
3. Specification of Furniture, Fittings and equipment (FF&E): A detailed spreadsheet is prepared for each room with images and specifications including furniture; fabrics and colour information. Where applicable sizes, finishes, costs and supplier details will be included.
4. Sourcing, Installation & Project Coordination: If Required I can communicate and liaise with suppliers and trade specialists and coordinate quotations, production and delivery dates, through to installation and dressing furniture on site, as well as site visits.